FIVE WEEKS OF SUMMER FUN
New Summer Camps at Rosslyn Park | Complimentary nutritional lunch included every day!
Rosslyn Park FC have partnered with Wandsworth Borough Council to host a summer of fun for 5-17-year-olds that encourages physical activities and services during the school holidays. Our expert staff, which includes SEN trained teachers, will be on hand providing unique experiences and coaching in a fun, active, safe and inclusive environment as well as providing daily nutritional education.
- 5 weeks Starting Monday 25th July 2022
- 9AM-3PM or 9AM-5PM (Drop off from 8.30AM, Pick up before 6PM)
- FREE daily cooked nutritional lunch. FREE nutritional snacks (oat bars, fruit, etc)
- Multi-Sport fun activities and coaching, including Football, Cricket, Touch/Tag Rugby, Rounders, and Capture the Flag.
- Arts & Crafts activities with dedicated tutors: Colouring, Drawing, Clay (plasticine) Modelling, etc
- Quiet study/reading space, with a range of books for all ages, with a trained tutor available to help.
- Weekly Guest activities to include – Street Dance, Baseball, Local Fire Crew, Rock Band tutoring, Fun Fitness coaching, Cooking & Baking classes
9AM – 3PM – £35 per day
9AM – 5PM – £39 per day
10% discount if booked per week
NOTE: All members of our management and coaching teams hold enhanced checked DBS certificates. All are either qualified teachers and /or fully qualified Sports Coaches. Free HAF places are available here. All relevant Covid-19 guidance will be adhered to at all times. Terms and Conditions Apply.