Combining the love of rugby with an opportunity
for some serious business networking
In association with
Wandsworth Chamber of Commerce
The September 2020 Meeting
We are pleaseed to announce The RPFC Business Club is back and meets on Wednesday 2 September 2020.
The meeting will be held under the latest Covid-19 meeting protocols which are outlined below. The advice to ensure that we play safe and socialise in a “Covid-Safe” way at Rosslyn Park is constantly changing. We update and publicise the advice regularly – the latest information will always be displayed prominently on the home page of the website.
Date: Wednesday September 2nd 2020, 6.00 – 8.00PM
Location: Rosslyn Park Business Club, SW15 5TJ
Topic: Moving from lockdown, to re-opening, to recovery: how will Wandsworth’s economy bounce back?
Speaker: Cllr Aled Richards-Jones
Background: Wandsworth Council’s Cabinet Member for Economic Growth, Skills and Employment
Description: Cllr Aled Richards-Jones, will discuss some of the challenges of the recovery here in Wandsworth, drawing on Wandsworth’s economic resilience and what the Council can do to help.
* All with a business interest, especially in Wandsworth
* Those wanting to hear relevant, useful and up to date information about Wandsworth’s Council’s support
Partner: Wandsworth Chamber of Commerce
First physical meeting of the events’ calendar
A topic and speaker very relevant to Business leaders.
All efforts will be made to make this meeting safe to attend yet preserve it’s usefulness to Members
Please bring questions
Enjoy a FREE drink
It’s a great opportunity to connect with other business people and to hear an expert talk on a matter of business significance.
NO MEETING FEES – FREE TO ATTEND – ALL BUSINESSES ARE WELCOME
Please confirm your attendance here – it helps with our catering!
Socially Distanced Networking:
• Respect personal space, at least 1 metre apart
• Do not handle objects, glasses, food bowls or crisp packets, other than your own.
• Allocation to tables to enable safe distance
• Face masks can be worn some or all of the time but this is not mandatory.
• No exchange of business cards or leaflets, please use telephones to record contact details.
• At the bar, please observe the 1-metre rule & host protocols
• We will have a movement system in place to facilitate networking
• We are sure everyone will use their best judgement to ensure social distancing and consideration of aerosol transmission